As a community foundation, BCF provides maximum federal and state tax benefits, tailors giving plans to meet your charitable goals, and provides a simplified and cost effective alternative to a private foundation. BCF accepts a variety of assets, from cash and appreciated stocks to real estate and more complicated assets. These can be assets you give now or later, as part of your estate plans.
In its six decades of operation, BCF has developed a wealth of knowledge about our community. Not only can we connect you with the causes that you care about, we can help you maximize the positive impact of your gifts on the community.
BCF staff are oriented toward donor-service, skilled in solving complex gift situations, and honor donor confidentiality and requests for anonymity. Collectively, members of our Board and Staff have the experience and expertise to help you with your questions concerning financial, legal or investment issues.
Although our roots and our focus remain in Benton County, Oregon, we do not restrict your gifting to Benton County.
Learn more by selecting one of the topics below:
- I want to explore alternatives to a private foundation
- I want to leave a charitable legacy through my estate
- I want to transfer stock to Benton Community Foundation
- I want to set up a fund
- I want to make a gift to a local charity anonymously
- What type of Assets does BCF accept?
- What types of Funds does BCF offer?